In answer to increased demand for commercial real estate, the University Heights Professional and Medical Centre is strategically located at 35 Tangiers Road. In close proximity to Yorkdale Shopping Centre, the new Humber River Regional Hospital, Downsview Park, York University and most notably the new Finch West TTC subway and LRT station – scheduled for completion in 2016 and 2020, respectively – this project is leading regeneration in the Downsview Corridor.
This new 8-storey, 165,000-square foot commercial development is an excellent investment opportunity that will comprise retail space on its lower levels with professional and medical offices on the upper levels. Leasing and sales are underway. Contemporary and distinguished design – each spacious unit exudes an atmosphere of professionalism and care. Presented as a modern, turnkey solution to office build-out, University Heights was conceived with professional and medical occupancy in mind – the means are on hand.
- 89 units
- 550 to 2,500+ square foot units
- Balconies on select south-facing units
- Each unit enjoys a full suite of amenities, with dedicated kitchen and bathroom space
- Full interior design consultation and decoration offered by Ambience Design Group. A streamlined approach to build-out and occupancy, the service combines tailored floor plans, colour schemes, materials and furnishing selections
Intent on creating an environmentally sound structure, the University Heights Professional Centre was built to Toronto Green Standard Tier 2 qualifications. Using high-reflecting materials, energy efficient controls and low impact mechanical fixtures was an essential way to reflect the lush indigenous landscaping surrounding
the property. UH was built to last and serve the long-term needs of its tenants and patrons. An open and sun-lit commercial concourse, dedicated to restaurant and retail tenants, it serves ample space for seating and strolling. Street-level entrances to all commercial units provides commercial frontage on much-traveled Finch Ave. W.
- From 550 to over 2,500 square feet
- Opportunity for a drive-thru restaurant
- 7000+ square foot open-air green roof accessible from floor 3
- Second floor mezzanine offering state-of-the-art medical facilities: full operating rooms, x-ray rooms and comprehensive laboratory capabilities
- University Heights Professional Centre will dedicate 60% of its space to medical offices
- Two-storey underground parking with over 250 spaces
- Steps from the new Finch West Station, in service by fall 2016