THE TOWNS OF RIVERDALE
Riverdale is the gateway to Toronto’s east-end neighbourhoods. Known for a high number of cyclists, people who walk to work and public transit users. The area’s top ranked schools, great shopping and convenient access to transit have attracted many families to this popular neighbourhood.
Access to dining, shopping, arts, entertainment and the Danforth Chester Subway Station are all walking distance away. A five minute walk will lead you to Riverdale Park, which has beautiful vistas of the city along with recreational soccer and baseball fields. There is also a swimming pool, tennis courts, outdoor hockey rink, to the northeast and a running track in the centre.
A beautiful footbridge crosses the Don River and joins the two sides of the valley connecting it to the lower Don Recreational trail.
This high density urban neighbourhood is fortunate to be blessed with an abundance of parkland where one can escape the hustle and bustle of big city living. Riverdale Park to the West is one of the largest green spaces in the entire city of Toronto.
The Riverdale area largely features semi-detached houses, detached houses and townhomes.
The Towns of Riverdale are strategically placed in an area where one may find the perfect balance to live, work and play.
- Total square footage: 52,000*
- 43 Units, stacked towns**
- Second mortgage financing- up to $9,000,000
- Term- 24 months***
- Rate- 8% annual fixed rate of return, paid quarterly
- Deferred Lender Fee- 2% annual fixed rate of return, paid upon project completion
- Loan To Value- Not to exceed 85%
- Eligibility- Cash, RRSP, TFSA, LIRA, LIF, RIF
- Security- Principal secured via mortgage charge on property
- Investment Minimum- $35,000
- Bonus Exclusive Offering: Option to purchase a unit at pre-market investor only VIP-pricing
*square footage may vary
**units may vary
***developer has option to extend term by 12 months